Pac-12 Baseball Player of the Week: Ethan Long, Fr., INF / RHP, ARIZONA STATE (Gilbert, Ariz.)
5 GP, .450 AVG, .522 OBP, 1,100 SLG, 7 RBI, 4 HR, 5 R, 9 H, 3 BB
- Hit four home races and and ran on seven in five games.
- Started the week with a three-run homer in a 13-10 victory over the Grand Canyon.
- Beat clear signal homers in each of Arizona State’s victories over Utah.
- A four-hit performance in Saturday’s 10-6 victory over Utes was highlighted by a couple of home races.
- Ended the weekend with five extra-based hits and a 1,100 slugging percentage.
- Reached base in 12 of 23 record appearances.
- First career Pac-12 Baseball Player of the Week.
Pac-12 Baseball Piters of the Week: Zane Mills, Jr., RHP, WASHINGTON STATE (Portland, Ore.)
1 GP, 1 W, 9.0 IP, 6 H, 2 ER, 2 BB, 10 K.
- Washington State threw its first complete game since 2018 to lead the Cougars to their first series victory over California since 2015.
- Struck out 10, spread six hits and allowed just two races in a 4-2 win.
- Did not allow a hit until the fifth round and knocked out the side in the ninth.
- Lowered his earned run to 3.81.
- Leads Pac-12 on strike (65) and is second in the round (59.0).
- The second Pac-12 Baseball Pitcher of the Week will be honored in 2021.
Player of the week: Daniel Susac, ARIZONA; Joe Casey, OREGON STATE; Shea Kramer, UTAH; Will Simpson, WASHINGTON; Kyle Manzardo, WASHINGTON STAT.
Crutches of the week: Grant Holman, CALIFORNIA; Kolby Somers, OREGON; Daniel Colwell, UCLA; David Watson, UTAH; Dylan Lamb, WASHINGTON.