If you follow the Pittsburgh Pirates on Twitter or “like” their official Facebook page you have the opportunity to get discounted tickets on Friday, May 25th at PNC Park when the Pirates take on the Chicago Cubs. The Pirates made the announcement on Tuesday. A special pre-game reception will kick off the evening.
Events during the pre-game reception include:
- All participants receive a FREE @Pirates T-Shirt.
- Pirates flagship radio station SPORTSRADIO 93.7 THE FAN will broadcast their pre-game show live from the event.
- There will be special appearances by Pirates executives and broadcasters.
- Prizes and giveaways, including autographed items, will be given away and raffled off throughout the event.
The Pirates will also select a lucky individual to be the “Fan of the Game”. This person will be recognized during the pre-game ceremony on the field and change a base in the third inning with the PNC Park grounds crew.
Discounted tickets will be $14.00 (regularly $24.00) for outfield box seats. Your ticket includes entry to the pre-game reception. This is a great opportunity for fans to meet Pirates executives and broadcasters while having a fun and inexpensive night out at the ole ballpark.
For more information on “Social Media Night” and to purchase tickets visit the Pirates website, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit the PNC Park Box Office.
- We hope you enjoy our positive, uplifting sports news and content. We would love for you to follow us on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook, as we highlight athletes, coaches and teams being role models in our communities!